Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by QCity Editorial Stuff
The Xbox One was introduced in 2013 and quickly became the most popular gaming console. The Xbox One S is a newer version of the original Xbox One but has some noticeable improvements. The new model has a smaller footprint, making it easier to store when not in use. It also supports 4K video streaming and HDR for enhanced visuals on compatible TVs. Plus, with an internal power supply, you don’t have to worry about plugging into an outlet or finding space for another bulky power cord elsewhere in your entertainment center.
At Geek Squad® we love helping customers get the right device for their needs so they can game without interruption. When it comes to deciding between these two models many different factors come into play such as size, price, function, and design. If you’re looking for something smaller with 4K compatibility then the Xbox One S is a perfect choice.
XboxOne is the first console that has been made with the power of the cloud in mind. Xbox One S is a slimmer, more streamlined version of our original console. The new Xbox One S now supports 4K video streaming and Blu-ray disc playback, which wasn’t available on the original model. It also includes an updated controller design to match the sleekness of this new machine.
XboxOne s is being offered at $299 for 500GB or $349 for 1TB models, while it costs $499 for a 2TB Xbox One. With these different price points, it’s easy to see that there are great deals to be had.
Comparison between Xbox One and Xbox One s
|Parameters of Comparison||Xbox One||Xbox One s|
|Demandable||Less demandable||More demandable|
|Powerful||More powerful||Less powereful|
What is Xbox One?
The Xbox One is a video game console developed by Microsoft and the successor to Xbox 360. It was released on November 22, 2013, in North America, Australia, and Europe. The Xbox One competes with Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Nintendo’s Wii U as part of the eighth generation of video game consoles.
The Xbox One has an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set architecture. The APU consists of two quad-core modules that run at 1.75 GHz with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM (with a maximum theoretical total of 68GB). The graphics processing unit (GPU) has 12 compute units, which collectively generate 768 GFLOPS; however, only 6 GFLOPS are usable by developers, as the other half is reserved by the system.
What is Xbox One s?
The Xbox One S is a sleek and powerful console that provides the perfect gaming experience. The new Xbox One S features 4K Ultra HD video playback and upscaling HDR for gaming and video, and Dolby Atmos audio. It also has an IR blaster so you can control other devices in your living room (TVs, sound systems) with it! What games should I get? Which controller should I buy? How do I set up my account? You’ll find all of these answers here on our blog post about what’s new with the Xbox One s.
Xbox One S is a slimmed-down version of the original Xbox One. It was created to be more affordable for gamers who are looking to buy their first console or are upgrading from an older one. It has all the same features as the original Xbox One, but it’s smaller and has better cooling which makes it run quieter and cooler.
6 Differences between Xbox One and Xbox One s
1. The Xbox One S is smaller than the original Xbox One.
2. The Xbox One S has a built-in power supply.
3. The new controller for the Xbox one s is slightly slimmer and lighter than the old controller.
4. The graphic performance of the Xbox one s is comparable to that of a PC with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card.
5. You can use your voice commands on the new Kinect sensor to control Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services on your TV screen without having to leave your couch.
6. Want 4K video playback from YouTube or Netflix but don’t have a 4K TV yet – no problem! You can watch it in 1080p resolution instead.
Interesting Statistics or Facts of Xbox one
1. It’s the most powerful console ever.
2. The Xbox One has a built-in Blu-ray player.
3. You can use your voice to control the Xbox One.
4. There are over 100 games available for Xbox One right now.
5. The Kinect sensor is always on and listening, so you can just say “Xbox On” to power it up.
6. It features live TV through an HDMI input or by using the SmartGlass app on your phone or tablet.
Interesting Statistics or Facts of Xbox One s
1. Xbox One has a Blu-ray player.
2. The console can play games in 1080p.
3. It features the new Kinect sensor.
4. You can use voice commands to control your TV and other devices with it.
5. It’s available for preorder now, but not until November 22nd will you be able to get one.
6. Microsoft is releasing an adapter that allows you to connect your old controllers from the 360 or original Xbox.
The Xbox One and the Xbox One s are two very different consoles that offer a variety of features for gamers. If you’re not sure which console is best suited to your needs, we recommend taking a look at our comparison chart or checking out reviews from other sources to help make an informed decision about what gaming system suits you best. We hope this article has helped educate readers on how these two popular gaming systems compare to one another.
In conclusion, the Xbox One S is an upgraded version of the original Xbox One. The console has a slimmer design and includes 4K Ultra HD video streaming, an improved graphics processor with HDR support for gaming, space to store 500 GB worth of games on its hard drive, as well a built-in IR blaster that allows you to use it with your TV without needing additional remotes or cable boxes. The only downside is that despite being more powerful than ever before, this new generation still can’t compete with PCs or PS4s in terms of power nor does it have backward compatibility as the previous generations did. However, if you’re looking for an upgrade from an older model or are just starting in the world of consoles the Xbox One S might be the best value for you.