Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by QCity Editorial Stuff
The New 3DS XL is a new version of the Nintendo 3DS XL, with a few improvements. It has a better battery life and more power, making it great for games like Smash Bros., Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. The New 3DS XL also has amiibo support as well as the ability to play some games in stereoscopic 3D without using special glasses or having to turn on the 3D function.
In contrast, the original Nintendo 3DS XL lacks amiibo compatibility and does not have stereoscopic capabilities unless you use special glasses or activate them manually. It is also missing features that are available on the newer model such as parental controls for videos/games that are unsuitable for children, the activity log which tracks how much time you spend playing games and on what, and a charging cradle.
The Nintendo 3DS XL is an update of the old 3DS XL. It features a bigger screen that’s 90% larger than the original, making it easier to see and read things on your games or other apps. The new 3DS also has better battery life, clocking in at 6-7 hours versus prior models’ 4-5 hours. The new model also offers improved controls with more comfortable buttons and analog sticks in addition to its faster processing power.
The New Nintendo 3DS XL was released in Japan in October 2015, North America in February 2016, Europe/PAL territories (except France) in March 2016, France December 23rd, 2016, and South Africa April 10th, 2017 after being delayed due to the end of production for the original Nintendo 3DS XL.
Comparison between 3ds xl and New 3ds xl
|Parameters of Comparison||3ds xl||New 3ds xl|
|Expensive||Less expensive||More expensive|
|Graphics||Not better graphics||Better graphics|
|Lighter||Less light||More lighter|
|Longer battery||Less long battery life||Longer battery life|
What is 3ds xl?
3ds xl is a console that was released by Nintendo in February 2013. It has the same features as the 3ds but also includes an improved processor which allows it to run games with better graphics and gameplay. The console’s battery life is also longer than the original model due to its larger size, meaning you can enjoy your favorite game for longer without having to worry about running out of power.
3ds xl is smaller than other consoles on the market, making it easier for players who are shorter or have limited mobility because they can see what’s happening on screen more easily. One downside, however, is that this means that 3ds xl will not connect to other devices such as PC monitors or televisions like its predecessor does.
3DS XL is a handheld game console that was released by Nintendo on August 19, 2012. It features larger screens than its predecessor, the 3DS. The system’s new hardware makes it possible to play games in 3D without the need for special glasses. The console has “super-stable” dual-lens cameras and more powerful processors than previous models, making it faster and less prone to screen freezes during gameplay or when browsing the home menu. There are five different colors available: black, red/black, silver/black, blue/black, and pink/white.
What is New 3ds xl?
The New Nintendo 3DS XL is a video game system that has been designed with many new features. It also includes the ability to play games in 3D without needing special glasses, which can be very helpful for some people. The New Nintendo 3DS XL is sold on Amazon and at other retailers for around $200 US Dollars. There are many different colors available including red, blue, yellow, pink, and more.
The New 3ds xl is a handheld gaming console that can be used to play games in 2D or 3D. It has an improved processor and screen resolution than the original 3DS, so it’s more powerful and offers better graphics. The system also comes with built-in amiibo support. The New Nintendo 3ds xl includes many upgrades from its predecessor, the original 3DS, such as a faster processor and a much bigger screen. These improvements make for smoother gameplay without graphical glitches in both 2D and stereoscopic modes. The new console also comes with built-in amiibo compatibility right out of the box, which means players can buy physical or digital content for use with their favorite characters using NFC technology.
10 Differences Between 3ds xl and New 3ds xl
1. The 3ds xl is a bit heavier.
2. There are more buttons on the new 3ds xl than the original 3ds xl.
3. The battery life of the new 3ds xl is longer than that of the old one.
4. The screen size has been increased to 4 inches from 4 inches for better viewing and less eye strain.
5. You can use face tracking with the camera on your new device so you don’t need to put it down if you want to move around.
6. It’s easier to take screenshots since there’s only one button needed now instead of two like before.
7. There are 2 extra shoulder buttons on the new 3ds xl.
8. The new 3ds xl includes some pre-installed games, whereas the old one does not.
9. The new 3d’s xl can play all of your favorite Nintendo DS games.
10. It has an improved battery life than its predecessor (about 6 hours).
Interesting Statistics or Facts of 3ds xl
1. The 3ds xl has a 4.88 inch (12 cm) screen.
2. It weighs about 10 ounces (280 grams).
3. Its battery life is around six and a half hours for active play and up to three weeks in standby mode.
4. The 3ds xl comes with two styluses that slot into the back of the device and can be used as either an additional control or for sketching pictures on the touch screen.
5. Nintendo’s first video game console was called “Nintendo Entertainment System” which started in 1983, but it wasn’t until 1985 when they released their first home gaming system called “Family Computer.
6. In 2009, Nintendo announced another new handheld console appropriately named the DSi XL which had four times more pixels than its predecessor DS Lite which came out in 2004.
Interesting Statistics or Facts of New 3ds xl
1. The New 3dsxl is the first handheld console that can play games in 3D.
2. It has a new C-stick, which can be used to control the camera angle and zoom in and out.
3. There are two new buttons on the back of the device – one for volume and one for power.
4. You don’t have to buy a separate charger if you have an old DSi or DSi XL because it comes with a charging cable.
5. It’s available in three different colors- red, blue, and black.
6. This version is much more powerful than previous models because it uses a quad-core processor rather than dual-core processors from previous models.
The new 3DS XL is better in many ways than the original. The screens are larger, but they still have that familiar feel to them with their 4:3 aspect ratio and pixel density of 400×240 per eye. It also has a fast processor for smoother graphic rendering, which will be great when playing games like Xenoblade Chronicles X or Super Smash Bros., both titles releasing this year on Nintendo consoles. The New 3D display technology offers an even wider viewing angle so you can share your gameplay experience with friends more easily. And while it doesn’t offer backward compatibility with older DS cartridges (you’ll need the 2DS if you want to go retro), there’s still plenty to love about this latest iteration of the popular handheld console from Nintendo.
Resource 01: https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Red-Black/dp/B008GEH8LQ
Resource 02: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Nintendo_3DS