Last Updated on December 2, 2021 by QCity Editorial Stuff
Borderlands 2 is still a game that will take you back to the days of first-person shooters, but with some new features. In Borderlands 1, enemies were mainly just robots and animals. In Borderlands 2 there are humans as well as humanoid creatures from other planets or dimensions. One thing that stood out for me was how many more guns they have in this sequel than the original. I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for more weapons.
The first Borderlands had a lot of style and personality which made it fun to play through again and again on different difficulty levels. The sequel has all those things too but also includes some newer features like being able to customize your character’s skill tree at any time during gameplay instead of having to wait until you complete the game at least once.
Borderlands 1 and 2 are both video games in the first-person shooter genre. They are both set on the planet Pandora, and players use guns and explosives to fight bandits and mutants. However, there are several key differences between the two games that set them apart. In this article, we will discuss some of the most notable differences between Borderlands 1 and 2.
Borderlands 1 and 2 are both first-person shooters with role-playing game elements. However, they are very different games. Borderlands 1 is more of a traditional FPS, while Borderlands 2 has more RPG elements. This makes Borderlands 2 a much more strategic game. The characters in Borderlands 2 also have more personality than in the first game. I highly recommend playing Borderlands 2 if you enjoyed the first one.
Comparison between Borderlands 1 and 2
|Parameters of Comparison||Borderlands 1||Borderlands 2|
|Character||One character||Two character|
|World||Borderlands 1 had an open-world map, while Borderlands 2 is linear.||Borderlands 2 has a more diverse and detailed world|
|Gun||Carry gun||Carry gun|
|Interesting||More interesting||More interesting|
What is Borderlands 1?
Borderlands 1 is a video game that was released in 2009 and was developed by Gearbox software. The game is a first-person shooter and role-playing game hybrid, which means that you can play the game either as an online multiplayer or single-player experience. Borderlands 1 has a unique graphical style that makes it stand out from other games in the same genre. The game is set on the planet of Pandora, where you must fight to survive against bandits, aliens, and other dangerous creatures. If you’re looking for an intense and exciting gaming experience, then you should check out Borderlands 1.
What is Borderlands 2?
Borderlands 2 is a co-op action RPG that was released back in 2012. It is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Borderlands, which has sold over 14 million copies worldwide. The game’s story takes place five years after the events of its predecessor and follows four new Vault Hunters as they try to find new Vaults on Pandora. As with its predecessor, Borderlands 2 features randomly generated guns and items so no two playthroughs are ever alike.
Borderlands 2 is one of my favorite games because it offers non-stop fast-paced gameplay while also being able to provide players with an engaging storyline at the same time. If you’re looking for a game that will challenge your reflexes while keeping you entertained then this may be just what you’re looking for.
10 Differences Between Borderlands 1 and 2
1. Borderlands 1 is a shooter, whereas Borderlands 2 is an RPG.
2. In Borderlands 1, you can only play as one character – Roland the Soldier.
3. The player has to make decisions about which missions to do to progress through the game.
4. Every weapon and item has its unique stats and levels up with the use.
5. In Borderlands 2, there are four playable characters – Maya the Siren, Salvador the Gunzerker, Axton the Commando, Zero the Assassin.
6. There are more weapons than just guns in this game; for example grenades or slag weapons that can slow enemies down.
7. Borderlands 2 has a more diverse and detailed world.
8. Borderlands 1 had an open-world map, while Borderlands 2 is linear.
9. The camera in the original game was fixed behind your character’s back, while in Borderlands 2 it can be moved around freely.
10. In the first game you could only carry one gun at a time; now you can carry two guns and swap them out on the fly.
Interesting Statistics or Facts of Borderlands 1
1. The story of Borderlands 1 is set on the planet Pandora, which is a fictional representation of Earth’s moon.
2. There are four playable characters in Borderlands 1 – two male and two female.
3. The game features an open-world environment with non-linear gameplay.
4. Borderlands 1 was released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Windows on October 14th, 2009.
5. Players can choose from one of six classes when they create their characters – Berserker, Commando, Gunzerker, Siren, Assassin, or Maya.
6. A sequel to the original game titled “Borderlands 2” was released in 2012 for Xbox 360; PlayStation 3; Microsoft Windows; Mac OS X (later ported to Linux); iOS (later ported to Android).
Interesting Statistics or Facts of Borderlands 2
1. Borderlands 2 has sold over 6 million copies.
2. The game is rated M for mature audiences due to violence, blood, and gore
3. There are more than 50 unique weapons in the game.
4. Players can use melee attacks or shoot their enemies with guns.
5. One of the playable characters is a siren named Maya who uses powers to heal her friends and hurt her enemies 6. Borderlands 2 was developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games on September 18, 2012.
Borderlands 2 is a game that has more depth and breadth, with the inclusion of new guns, skills trees (for both characters), vehicles, enemies types. It also provides better graphics than its predecessor. The original Borderlands was an amazing game for what it offered at the time, but in comparison to Borderlands 2, there are clear advantages to playing this sequel first if you’ve never played any games from either series before.
Borderlands 2 is a much deeper and more complex game than the original. It offers many new options for players to consider in their quest for entertainment. The world of Pandora has been expanded with larger maps, an increased number of quests, character customization features that were not available in the first Borderlands installment. There are also plenty of secrets hidden throughout both games so you can find even more things to do when you think your adventure might be at its end.
Resource 01: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderlands_(video_game)
Resource 02: https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/49520/