Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by QCity Editorial Stuff
The latest version of the PlayStation 4, the PS4 Pro is a more powerful and improved version of Sony’s original console. It was released on November 10th, 2016 as an upgraded system for those who want to take advantage of 4K gaming and entertainment features. The new slim model was also released at this time as another option for those looking to upgrade their current PlayStation 4 or purchase one for the first time.
The PS4 Pro and the PS4 Slim are two of the newest editions to Sony’s ever-popular PlayStation family. This blog post will serve as a comprehensive guide, comparing and contrasting between these two consoles to assist you in choosing which one is right for your gaming needs.
The PS4 Pro was released on November 10th, 2016 while the PS4 Slim hit shelves on September 15th, 2016. The Slim comes with a slightly smaller form factor that can fit into any entertainment center easily while still packing all of the same power as its big brother, but at a lower price point of $, 299 USD compared to USD 399 for the Pro model. In addition to being more affordable than its predecessor, it also has an amazing new design which makes it look more modern and sleek.
Comparison Between PS4 Pro And PS4 Slim
|Parameters of Comparison||ps4 pro||ps4 slim|
|Drive||ps4 pro has a 1TB hard drive||ps4 slim only has 500GB|
|Capability||ps4 pro can output in 4K and HDR||the PS4 Slim does not have this capability|
|Resolution||Higher resolution||Lower resolution|
|Expensive||More expensive||Less expensive|
What Is PS4 Pro?
The ps4 pro is the newest edition to PlayStation 4 consoles. The ps4 pro has upgraded hardware, but it also has exclusive features like enhanced graphics and faster processing speeds than other versions of the PlayStation 4. Many gamers are eager to get their hands on this model because it can play games in 4k resolution.
Blog post-intro paragraph: The ps4 pro was released last year as an upgrade for people who already owned a PS4 console or were looking to purchase one for themselves or another gamer. Readers must know about this new addition because there are many enhancements compared to previous models, including better graphics, higher speed processing power, and compatibility with virtual reality headsets.
The ps4 pro is a video game console that was released in November 2016. It has many features that are not available on the standard ps4, such as 4k resolution and HDR compatibility. The PS4 Pro can also output 1080p content to an external monitor or television via HDMI, which makes it a good choice for gamers who want to use their consoles as more than just gaming machines.
What Is PS4 Slim?
The ps4 slim is the latest version of the ps4 console. It is an upgrade from the original, but not a massive one. The new design is slimmer and lighter which makes it ideal for those who are constantly on the move with their gaming equipment or have limited space in their living area. Since its release, it has also become more affordable than before. It comes with all the same features as the original including Bluetooth connectivity, 4k resolution compatibility, and HD graphics among others.
Sony has released a new version of the PlayStation 4 game console, called the “Slim” model. This is not an upgrade to the original PS4, but rather a smaller and more energy-efficient version of it. The Slim is available in stores now for $299. If you are looking for a compact gaming system that can fit nicely into your home entertainment setup, this might be just what you are looking for.
10 Differences Between PS4 Pro And PS4 Slim
1. The ps4 pro is $399 while the ps4 slim is $299.
2. The ps4 pro has a 1TB hard drive, while the ps4 slim only has 500GB.
3. The ps4 pro can output in 4K and HDR, while the PS4 Slim does not have this capability.
5. The PS Pro also has an upgraded GPU that will be capable of handling games at higher frame rates than its predecessor.
6. Both consoles come with a controller but the Pro comes with two controllers instead of one.
7. The ps4 pro has a higher resolution than the ps4 slim.
8. The ps4 pro is more expensive than the ps4 slim.
9. The ps4 Pro has an upgraded graphics card and processor, making it better for gaming.
10. The PS4 Slim is lighter and smaller than the PS4 Pro.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of PS4 Pro
1. The ps4 pro is the first console to be powered by a 4K resolution.
2. The ps4 pro has an improved graphics processor that renders games in either 2160p or 1080p.
3. It supports HDR, which means it can display more colors and richer contrast than other consoles.
4. Games on the PS4 Pro will also look better when played on high-definition televisions.
5. The PS4 Pro’s 1TB hard drive can store up to 50% more data than the original PS4 model.
6. There are currently over 100 titles available for both models of the PlayStation 4, with almost 60% of them being compatible with Sony’s newest console.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of PS4 Slim
1. The ps4 slim is 40% smaller than the original ps4.
2. It has a sleek, streamlined design.
3. The ps4 slim can be hooked up to your TV without the need for an external power supply.
4. It comes in two colors – black and white.
5. The new controller features a touchpad on the front and includes a built-in speaker.
6. There is no more optical out port so you will have to use HDMI or Bluetooth if you want to watch Blu-ray discs on it.
Conclusion About The Differences Between PS4 Pro And PS4 Slim
The PS4 Pro and the PS4 Slim are two different consoles, which means they have a few differences. For example, one is larger than the other and more expensive. However, what you should consider before making a purchase decision is whether or not your TV has 4K resolution capabilities because that’s something only the Playstation pro can support at this time. Another consideration would be how much storage space you need for games- if you’re using an external hard drive to store them then it doesn’t matter as long as you get enough memory card slots on either console to fit all of your data! If none of these features will affect your gameplay experience in any way, we recommend going with whichever model suits your needs best given its size and cost.