Last Updated on December 9, 2021 by QCity Editorial Stuff
We are living in a time when the United States is being led by its 45th president, Donald Trump. Obama served two terms as president of the US and was popular for his progressive views on healthcare, climate change, foreign policy, and social issues. Some might say he left America better than he found it. However, many disagreed with him or sought to undo his legacy during this administration. With Donald Trump now leading the country after winning the election 2016 over Hillary Clinton (who has said she accepts defeat), what will happen? What’s next? Does anyone know what they’re doing anymore? We’ll find out soon enough.
In the wake of Donald Trump’s election as president, many have been wondering what his presidency will look like. One thing is for certain: it will differ greatly from the Obama administration. President Barack Obama was a champion for gun control measures and environmental protection, while President-elect Trump has shown little interest in those issues. This blog post explores how two men with such different stances on key issues could become so popular among Americans during their respective campaigns.
Comparison Between Obama And Donald Trump
|Parameters of Comparison||Obama||Trump|
|System||Obama is a Democrat||Trump is a Republican.|
|Born||Obama was born in Hawaii||Trump was born in New York.|
|Mother||Barack Obama’s mother died when he was two years old||Donald Trump’s mother lived until age 94|
|Grandfather||Barack Obama has four grandparents who were African-American||Donald Trump has one grandparent who is African American|
|School||Barack Obama attended Harvard Law School where he became the first black president of the Harvard Law Review||Donald Trump attended Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania|
Who Is Barack Obama?
Barack Obama is a former President of the United States. He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961, to Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham. His parents were from Kenya and Kansas respectively but met while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa where his father was enrolled as a foreign student. After their marriage, they moved back to their home countries so that Barack Sr could finish his dissertation which would eventually become an important part of Kenyan history. Barack Jr’s mother soon returned with him to Hawaii when he was only two years old while Barack Sr stayed in Kenya until he finished his paper before returning for good later in 1962 after it had been published (Obama).
Who Is Donald Trump?
Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States. He was born in New York City, on June 14, 1946, to Mary and Fred Trump. His father owned a real estate business that Donald inherited when his father died in 1999. Throughout his career, he has been involved with many different businesses including casinos, modeling agencies, golf courses, and resorts – some of which have gone bankrupt. Despite having an estimated net worth of 3 billion dollars (Forbes), over time it seems like he has lost more money than he’s made (Bloomberg).
He has won many awards for his work in real estate development, television production, and reality show hosting. His outspoken nature on social media has raised controversy among some Americans ever since he announced his candidacy for president in June 2015.
Donald Trump is arguably one of the most controversial figures in modern history. His presidency has been marked by a series of events that have provoked global reactions and strong opinions among citizens and politicians alike.
10 Differences Between Obama And Donald Trump
1. Obama is a Democrat, Trump is a Republican.
2. Obama was born in Hawaii and Trump was born in New York.
3. Barack Obama’s mother died when he was two years old, Donald Trump’s mother lived until age 94.
4. Barack Obama has four grandparents who were African-American, Donald Trump has one grandparent who is African American.
5. Barack Obama attended Harvard Law School where he became the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, Donald Trump attended Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania.
6. When elected President of the United States, Barack Obama had only been married once to Michelle Robinson for 25 years with two children together – Malia Ann and Sasha – while Donald Trump had been married three times to Ivana Zelníčková (1977-1992), Marla Maples (1993-1999) and Melania Knauss (2005-).
7. Barack Obama went to Harvard Law School, while Donald Trump attended the Wharton School of Business at UPenn.
8. Barack Obama’s father left his family when he was two years old; Donald Trump’s father Fred Jr., died from alcoholism before he could see his son become President.
9. The first lady Michelle Obama has been married for 20 years with no scandals; Melania Trump has been married three times and had an affair with her husband’s former butler.
10. In 2008, after winning the Iowa caucus, Barack Obama won the Democratic nomination for president by defeating Hillary Clinton – who eventually became Secretary of State under his administration; as of now, 16 Republicans are running for their party’s presidential nomination.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of Barack Obama
1. Barack Obama was the 44th President of the United States.
2. He is one of only two presidents to be born outside of the continental U.S., with George Washington being the other.
3. His mother, Ann Dunham, was a white woman from Kansas and his father, Barack Obama Sr., was a black man from Kenya.
4. He is the first president who has been elected while not having served in any kind of political office or military service beforehand.
5. In 2009 he became the first African-American to win a Nobel Peace Prize.
6. In 2010 he signed into law an US$800 billion economic stimulus package aimed at helping those most affected by 2008’s global financial crisis and Great Recession.
7) The Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare), which provides health insurance for some 30 million additional people since its passage in 2010, is considered one of his signature achievements during his presidency.
8) He supports gay rights and same-sex marriage but opposes same-sex adoption because it would undermine heterosexual couples’ ability to adopt children on their own due to long waiting lists that exist among many countries around the world.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of Donald Trump
1. Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States.
2. He was born in Queens, New York on June 14, 1946.
3. His father, Fred Trump (1905-1999), was a wealthy real estate developer.
4. At age 13 he attended New York Military Academy and graduated from there in 1964.
5. In 1968 he graduated with a degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.
6. He has been married three times and has five children.
Conclusion About The Differences Between Obama And Donald Trump
Donald Trump’s victory in the US presidential election has left many Americans feeling uncertain about what his presidency will mean for their country. As he prepares to take office, it is worth looking at some of the key differences between Obama and Donald Trump that might have played a role in this outcome. For one thing, Barack Obama was more popular with voters than Donald Trump ever was during the campaign season. This could be due to any number of factors including an overall sense of optimism under President Obama or simply because Hillary Clinton had already served as Secretary of State while managing her political career – an experience which she did not share with Donald Trump who never ran for public office before 2016.
Resource 01: https://barackobama.com/
Resource 02: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/