Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by QCity Editorial Stuff
Fred and George Weasley are two characters from the popular Harry Potter series. They are very close brothers who often do things together, but some differences between them set them apart as well. This blog post will examine those differences to show how they contrast one another in personality traits and behaviors. The first difference is physical appearance; Fred has bright red hair while George’s is dark brown, which can be seen above the freckles on their noses. The last major difference between them is that Fred died during the seventh book of the series at age 17 while his brother was born only minutes later at 18 years old (Rowling).
While they both have their unique personalities, there are many similarities between them as well. These similarities include being mischievous, playful, troublemakers but also loyal friends to Harry throughout his adventures. While Fred is more mature than George sometimes, he still has a sense of humor that makes him seem younger than he is such as when he published “Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes” which sold items like Skiving Snack boxes and U-No-Poo for people to use while at school or work. The twins also share an unbreakable bond that was never broken even after Fred’s death during the Battle.
Comparison Between Fred And George
|Parameters of Comparison||Fred||George|
|System||Fred is more reserved.||George is a prankster|
|Relation||Have no romantic relationship||Has girlfriend|
|Dress up||Do not like the dress||Like dress up|
|Joke||Manage it||Work on it|
|Meat pies||Like meat pies||Like meat pies|
Who Is Fred In Harry Potter?
The name Fred is used throughout the Harry Potter series and it has become a classic mystery among fans. While most people think that Fred is a character, many readers have pointed out that he’s an invention of JK Rowling to represent her sense of humor. The use of this made-up name adds to the fantastical feel of the novels and makes us wonder if there are other characters in these books that we don’t know about. It also helps with the suspension of disbelief as we see ourselves as readers enter into this world full of wizards, witches, and magic.
Fred Weasley is Ron’s younger brother and the youngest member of the Weasley family. He is a pure-blood wizard, but his twin sister Ginny was born to be a witch. Fred has long red hair, which he wears in an untidy mop style that sticks up at the back; freckles; blue eyes. He also has long fingers, like most other members of his family. His first appearance was in Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone when he drove off with George after dropping their sister off at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her first year there. Despite being two years younger than Harry himself, Fred became one of his best friends during their time together at school because they had so much in common.
Who Is George In Harry Potter?
George is a character in the Harry Potter series. He was born on September 1, 1980, and has never known his parents. His Aunt Petunia told him that they died in a car crash with his Uncle Vernon driving when George was only an infant. But it’s not true because he meets them later in life through another relative, Dudley Dursley. George is portrayed by actor James Phelps in the movie adaptations of the books.
George Weasley is one of 4 children in the family. He has 3 older brothers, Fred, George, and Ron. He was sorted into Gryffindor’s house at Hogwarts School for wizards and witches because he “chose” to be brave like his dad who also was a Gryffindor. His Patronus is a Stag- an animal that can only be seen by those who are pure at heart.
10 Differences Between Fred And George
1. George is a prankster and Fred is more reserved.
2. George has a girlfriend while Fred doesn’t have any romantic relationships.
3. George likes to dress up in women’s clothes, but Fred does not.
4. George works at the joke shop while Fred manages it.
5. They both like to eat meat pies, but sometimes they will disagree about what kind of filling they want inside the pie.
6. George usually agrees with his twin brother when he wants something, but if he disagrees then he will state his opinion clearly.
7. Fred is more serious than George.
8. George is a prankster, while Fred prefers to keep things simple and easy.
9. When they were younger, the twins liked to get into trouble together but as adults, their interests diverged – George became an Auror while Fred continued running the shop with his wife.
10. They both love magic and inventing new spells.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of Fred Of Harry Potter
1. Fred Weasley is the second youngest of the Weasley siblings.
2. Fred and George’s father was a jovial man, who liked to tell jokes and play pranks on people.
3. The twins’ mother died when they were young.
4. After their mother passed away, Molly took care of them.
5. Fred was born first in April of 1980 while George came along exactly one year later in April 1981.
6. They both attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but did not do so well academically because they spent most of their time playing practical jokes on teachers or fellow students rather than studying.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of George Of Harry Potter
1. George is the youngest of 4 children.
2. He was born in England but raised in Scotland.
3. His favorite flavor of jelly beans is lemon ices.
4. His favorite color is green because it reminds him of Ireland, where he spent a lot of his childhood summers.
5. He’s allergic to cats and can’t eat bananas or avocados.
6. He has brown hair and blue eyes like most Weasley family members do.
Conclusion About The Differences Between Fred And George
George is a more extroverted, spontaneous, and creative thinker. Fred is a more introverted, practical, and analytical thinker. This means that while George may be better at coming up with new ideas, he’s less likely to execute them well because he doesn’t think about the details as much. In contrast, Fred might not have many original ideas but will put in the work necessary to make sure they come together successfully- which makes him highly valuable for big projects or ventures where you need someone who can plan out every step from start to finish.-In other words: As long as you know what your strengths are and play accordingly then there’s no reason why you should feel limited by this different personality type.