Last Updated on December 2, 2021 by QCity Editorial Stuff
The Apple 6s is the newest version of Apple’s flagship phone. It has many upgraded features that are not available on its predecessor, the iPhone 6. The camera is improved with an A9 chip and a 12MP sensor, while the processor is four times faster than previous models. There are also new color options to choose from in addition to space grey, silver, gold, and rose gold.
The latest model can be pre-ordered starting September 9th for $649 or it can be purchased outright at various retailers including Verizon Wireless for $749 which includes 32GB of memory storage capacity.
The new phone comes with an improved camera and a faster processor than the previous model, as well as increased battery life. It is now available in 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB models for those looking to upgrade their phones or purchase one for the first time.
The iPhone 6s also features 3D Touch which allows you to use your finger like a trackpad by applying different types of pressure on your screen. This allows you to access shortcuts without having to go into different apps or folders each time it’s needed.
Comparison between iPhone 6 and 6s
|Parameters of Comparison||iPhone 6||iPhone 6s|
|Available||iPhone 6 is available in 16, 64, and 128 GB storage||6s is available in 32, 128, and 256 GB|
|Camera||The camera on the iPhone 6s has been upgraded to 12 MP||iPhone 6’s camera was 8 MP with an f/2.4 aperture lens|
|Battery life||The battery life on the iPhone 6s has been increased to 1810||1715 mAH on the iPhone 6.|
|Fingerprint sensor||Have sensor||Have sensor|
|Costly||Less cost||High cost|
What is iPhone 6?
iPhone 6 is a new model of the Apple phone that was released on September 9, 2015. This phone has many new features such as an improved retina display and better camera quality than previous models. It also has a faster processor and an A8 chip with 64-bit architecture for better performance. The iPhones battery life is now two hours longer than previous models which makes it even more desirable to consumers. Due to these updates, iPhone 6 has become one of the most popular phones available today.
The iPhone 6 is a smartphone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the eighth generation of the iPhone and was announced on September 9, 2014, and released on September 19, 2014, in 20 countries. The phone comes with two different screen sizes: 4.7 inches for $199 and 5.5 inches for $299 which both have an HD retina display with a pixel resolution of 1334 x 750 (326 PPI). The iPhone 6 has three colors: silver, gold, space gray, but all come with an aluminum case that can be replaced by apple/third party cases making it easier to personalize your phone without having to use covers or skins which could block wireless signals from working properly or cause damage to the device itself.
What is the iPhone 6s?
The iPhone 6s was first released in September 2015 and is the latest model of Apple’s line of smartphones. The new phone has a 4.7″ screen, an A9 chip that is 70% faster than the previous model, and a 12MP camera with 4K video recording capabilities. This blog post will provide an overview of all these features as well as some other interesting facts about the iPhone 6s.
The iPhone 6s is the latest version of Apple’s most popular smartphone. It has a 4.7-inch screen and runs on Apple’s iOS 9 operating system, which is accessible to developers worldwide. The phone comes in 16GB, 64GB, and 128 GB models with plenty of memory for browsing or gaming purposes. This particular model also features 3D Touch technology that allows users to access shortcuts by pressing down harder on various apps and home screens. Additionally, it has an improved camera at 8 megapixels with high-speed autofocus and face detection capabilities; this makes taking selfies easier than ever before.
7 Differences Between iPhone 6 and 6s
1. iPhone 6 is available in 16, 64, and 128 GB storage options while the 6s is available in 32, 128, and 256 GB.
2. The camera on the iPhone 6s has been upgraded to 12 MP with an f/2.2 aperture lens while the iPhone 6’s camera was 8 MP with an f/2.4 aperture lens.
3. The battery life on the iPhone 6s has been increased to 1810 mAh from 1715 mAH on the iPhone 6.
4. The home button on the iPhone 6s includes a new “taptic engine” that provides feedback when you press it by vibrating your finger instead of just clicking like previous models.
5. Both phones have fingerprint sensors but only one of them can be used for mobile payments – it’s up to you which model you want.
6. Siri is now capable of responding to more complex commands than before.
7) There are 3 different colors for both models – silver, gold, and rose gold (black isn’t offered anymore).
Interesting Statistics or Facts of iPhone 6
1. The iPhone 6 is the thinnest and lightest iPhone ever.
2. It’s powered by a new A8 chip with more than 1 billion transistors.
3. It has an 8-megapixel camera, optical image stabilization, and a new FaceTime HD Camera.
4. There are 4K video recording capabilities on the iPhone 6.
5. Siri can speak Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian and Spanish now.
6. You can also make or receive phone calls over Wi-Fi using the speakerphone feature of the iPhone 6.
Interesting Statistics or Facts of iPhone 6s
1. The iPhone 6s was designed to make it “the most powerful and advanced iPhone ever”.
2. There are two types of iPhone 6s, one with a 4.7-inch screen and one with a 5.5-inch screen.
3. When the iPhone is in standby mode, you can use 3D Touch to peek at emails or messages without opening them.
4. You can use Siri to send text messages by voice command.
5. Apple Pay allows you to pay for items in stores using your phone instead of cash or credit card.
6. The battery life on an iPhone 6s lasts up to 12 hours when playing video or 14 hours when browsing the internet.
7) You can take photos faster than before because there’s no need to press the shutter button first.
8) It comes in three colors – gold, silver, and space gray.
9) The front-facing camera has been upgraded from 1MP (megapixel) to 5MP so selfies look better.
10) One way that this phone is different from previous models is that it doesn’t have a headphone jack which means you need Bluetooth wireless headphones if you want music while working out.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s are both the best iPhones on the market. The main difference between them is that you can now use 3D touch with your new phone to get a preview of the content without opening it, as well as do more things like quick searches for information or getting directions. This means faster access to what you want most from any app! You also have an improved 12MP camera in your iphone6s, which makes taking photos easier than ever before. Plus, there’s a whopping 1 terabyte of storage space available for all those selfies you’re going to take this year.
The iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6s are similar in many ways, but there are also some significant differences. One of the more apparent changes is that Apple has introduced a rose gold color option for both models. This will be available alongside all other colors including silver, space gray, gold, white and pink. The phone itself is slightly thicker than its predecessor due to new features like an improved camera lens with optical image stabilization (OIS) technology which helps reduce handshakes when taking pictures or videos…The fingerprint sensor on the home button now doubles as a capacitive touchpad so you can swipe left or right across it to go back to one screen or between apps without having to reach up to use the physical buttons at top of your device.