Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by QCity Editorial Stuff
The differences between the guy you are dating and the one you will marry can be significant. You should consider how your relationship is going to change from the beginning of a typical courtship to being married for years. Do you have similar goals? What about values, beliefs, lifestyle choices? How do these things align or not align with who you are now and what you want in a future partner? These questions can help determine if your current relationship is going to continue on this path or whether it’s time to find someone else that better matches up with where you’re headed.
The differences between the guy you are dating and the one you will marry can be vast. You might think that all your relationships are just casual, but it is important to remember that there are serious consequences to every decision. There is a lot of pressure on people these days because relationships take so much time and energy to maintain, which means they can’t focus on other parts of their life like school or work. It’s important to make sure you know what your goals for this relationship are before diving in headfirst because if not then it could end up hurting more than helping.
Comparison between the Guy you are dating and the one you will marry
|Parameters of Comparison||The guy you are dating||The one you will marry|
|Demand||The guy you are dating will usually ask you for your phone number or Facebook username||The one you marry will tell his friends that he’s “got it covered” when they want to know how he met his girlfriend|
|Know||The guy you’re dating is still trying to figure out if he wants kids||the one you’ll marry already knows and is ready for them|
|Look||You might be dating the guy because of his looks||the One You Will Marry loves him for who he is inside|
|Involve||Dating guys often have no strings attached||marriage involves commitment and responsibility on both sides of the aisle|
|Problems||Your boyfriend might have a lot of problems||the person who marries you won’t|
The guy you are dating
You are not the only one who has ever been in a relationship. You are also not the first person to have said “I love you” or even to be engaged. There is always hope, but what can you do if it doesn’t work out? It’s hard enough to figure out how to end things with someone when they’re your best friend, let alone someone that there may have been feelings of more for at some point. The important thing is that you listen to your gut and make sure this will be the right decision for both of you. If so, here are some ways on how to break up with him without hurting his feelings too much: -If he cheated on you- keep this as simple.
Do you have the feeling that the guy you are dating is not really into you? If you’re not sure, here are some signs to look out for. If he’s not taking the time to get to know you or spend time with you, it’s probably because he’s not interested. Another sign is if he always has an excuse for why he can’t see you. If your gut tells you that something isn’t right, trust your intuition and move on. You don’t want to waste your time with someone who doesn’t care about you.
Dating can be difficult, and it’s even harder when you’re not sure what you’re doing. So, if you’re dating someone and you’re not sure if they’re the right guy for you, here are a few signs that might help you make up your mind. Keep in mind that everyone is different, so not all of these will apply to every situation – but they’re worth keeping in mind.
The one you will marry
There is no one you will marry. The person you will marry does not exist. This may sound like a strange thing to say, but it’s quite profound. You see, the idea of “the one” is nothing more than a Hollywood fairy tale. In the real world, there is no perfect person out there waiting for you. So don’t wait for someone perfect – start living your life now.
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably wondered what your partner is going to be like. Will they be kind? Intelligent? Funny? While there’s no way to know for sure, science may have a clue. According to a study by Harvard University, the one characteristic that is most likely to predict whether or not two people will marry is the similarity in personality. So if you want your relationship to last, it might be worth finding someone with similar interests and values. Of course, this isn’t always easy – but it’s definitely worth the effort.
10 Differences Between the Guy you are dating and the one you will marry
1. The Guy you are dating will usually ask you for your phone number or Facebook username.
2. The one you marry will tell his friends that he’s “got it covered” when they want to know how he met his girlfriend.
3. The guy you’re dating is still trying to figure out if he wants kids, but the one you’ll marry already knows and is ready for them.
4. You might be dating the guy because of his looks, but the One You Will Marry loves him for who he is inside.
5. When asked about their relationship status, a guy in a casual relationship would say “we’re just hanging out,” while someone engaged would say “we’re together.”.
6. Dating guys often have no strings attached; marriage involves commitment and responsibility on both sides of the aisle.
7. The guy you are dating is not necessarily the one who will marry you.
8. You can’t be friends with your boyfriend, but with your husband, you can.
9. Your boyfriend might have a lot of problems, but the person who marries you won’t.
10. A boyfriend may or may not love his mother, but he will always love his wife.
Interesting Statistics or Facts of the Guy you are dating
1. He is more likely to be an introvert than you.
2. He is more likely to be on social media than you.
3. He will text back faster if he likes you.
4. If your guy’s on Instagram, he’ll post pictures of his friends and family over himself.
5. His favorite color is blue.
6. A man who wears a suit all the time might not like his job or feel successful in life.
Interesting Statistics or Facts of the one you will marry
1. You will marry someone who has the same hair color as you.
2. You’ll marry a person with the same eye color as you.
3. You’ll marry a person who is your height or taller than you.
4. Your spouse will have been born in the same year as you, on either side of it.
5. Your spouse will be from one of three places – near where you live now, in your home state, or in a neighboring state to where you live now.
6. The person that marries into your family is more likely to be related to another member of your family than they are to be related to any other potential suitor for marriage.
One of the most important things to consider when dating is how you are going to date. When considering marriage, it may be time to think about what kind of person do I want my spouse to be? Both men and women need to know their values before they can find a partner who matches them well- not just one that makes them happy at the moment. After all, your future spouse will have an impact on your life more than anyone else ever has or will! So take this opportunity now while you’re single and free as a bird with no commitments ahead of yourself other than work, school, family obligations- whatever floats your boat really–to explore what type of relationship would make you happiest long term.