Last Updated on December 10, 2021 by QCity Editorial Stuff
The Nissan 350z and the 370z are two completely different cars. 350Z’s were made from 2003-2009, while 370Z’s were made in 2009 to the present day. The primary difference between the two is that the 370Z is a much more powerful car with a 3.7L V6 engine, whereas the 350Z only has a 3.5L V6 engine. While both have 6-speed manual transmissions, they are different as well; you can manually shift gears in your 370Z but not in your 350Z! There are other minor differences including weight (370:3100lbs -350:2700lbs) and wheelbase length (370:106 inches -350:102 inches), but these are just some of the more prominent differences.
Comparison Between 350z And 370z
|Parameters of Comparison||350z||370z|
|Speed||350z only has a five-speed manual||370z has a six-speed manual transmission|
|Horsepower||Less horsepower||More horsepower|
|Engine||350z had a VQ35DE engine||370 has a VQ37VHR engine.|
What Is 350z?
350z is a Japanese sports car manufactured from 1999 to 2009. The Nissan 350Z was introduced in 2003 and received a facelift for 2007. As of 2008, the Z33 model has been replaced by the Z34 model sold as the Infiniti G37 starting in 2009.
The Nissan 350Z is a two-door, coupe sports car that can either be used as an everyday driver or just for fun on weekends. It seats four people and offers manual or automatic transmission with V6 powerplant options. With its sleek design and powerful engine, this vehicle will meet all your needs! This blog post discusses what makes the Nissan 350Z so great.
What Is 370z?
The 370z is a sports car that was produced by Nissan for the 2008 to 2018 model years. The 370z had been on the US market for 10 years before being discontinued in late 2017.
The 370z has a 3.7-liter V6 engine with 326 horsepower at 7600 RPMs and 274 lb-ft torque at 5200 RPMs which makes it quick off the line but not as powerful or fast as many other cars on the market today. The top speed is 155 mph with an EPA estimated fuel economy rating of 18/25/21 mpg city/highway
I am a car enthusiast and I want to share with you what 370z is. The Nissan 370Z was introduced in 2009 as the successor of the 350Z model. It’s a two-door sports car that weighs 3,275 pounds and has a 6-speed manual transmission. They are powered by a 332 horsepower 3.7-liter V6 engine or an optional 300 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine which can be found at Nissan dealerships nationwide for around $30,000-$35,000 depending on the trim level selected.
10 Differences Between 350z And 370z
1. The 370z has a six-speed manual transmission and the 350z only has a five-speed manual.
2. The 370z has more horsepower than the 350z.
3. The 370z is heavier than the 350x, but it’s also wider and taller.
4. One of the main differences between these two cars is that the 370Z does not have traction control, whereas this feature comes standard with all models of the 350Z.
5. You can get leather seats in both models, but they’re different colors on each car – black for one and tan for another.
6. Other features include sunroofs, navigation systems, heated front seats, etc.
7. The 370z is the latest model.
8. The 350z had a VQ35DE engine while the 370 has a VQ37VHR engine.
9. The 370z had an RWD drivetrain, while the 350z was FWD.
10. The seat in the 350Z is cloth, and in the 370 it’s leather.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of 350z
1. The 350z is a sports car that was manufactured by Nissan from 2002 to 2009.
2. It was the first of the Z-series cars, which were meant to compete with Toyota’s Supra and Mazda’s RX-7.
3. A total of 490,000 units were sold in its production run.
4. In 2003, it became the best-selling Japanese car in America.
5. The 350z has won over 50 awards worldwide for design and performance.
6. From 2005 onwards, there have been rumors about a successor model called 370z but these rumors have not been confirmed yet.
Interesting Statistics Or Facts Of 370z
1. The 370z is the first car to offer a choice of transmissions, with either a six-speed manual or seven-speed automatic.
2. The 370z has won several awards including Car of the Year Japan 2008 and 2009, World Car Design of the Year 2008, and Motor Trend’s Import Car of the Year 2007.
3. It was ranked as one of “America’s 10 Best Sports Cars” by Forbes Magazine.
4. It has been praised for its handling capabilities and value for money.
5. In total there are three variants available – Nismo (performance model), Grand Touring (luxury model), and Sport (sporty model).
6. There are two body styles available – Coupe or Roadster.
The 370z is better than the 350z in terms of performance, but it’s also more expensive. The two cars are different enough that you should be able to figure out which one will work best for your needs. When considering a purchase decision like this, there are several factors to take into account. Your budget and how much power or luxury you want from your car can help decide if either of these options would be good choices for you. If you’re not sure whether the 370Z is right for you after reading our blog post about it, let us know! Our experts at Toyota near me have been helping people find their perfect vehicle since 1954–we’d love to lend a hand with yours too.
The 350z and 370z are both great cars, but the main difference is that the 370z has a more powerful engine. The other differences include an updated design, different tire size options, and larger brakes. One major advantage to the 350-Z is its lower price tag which means it’s easier for many people to afford one of these sports cars.